- One person has confirmed to me that my walking is much sharper than a few weeks back
- I am able to walk without the rubber slippers I needed to walk around in the house
- I am able to walk down a flight of steps by putting one foot on each step rather than two
- I am able do the free style in the swimming pool without having pain in my shoulders
- I am able to get out of the swimming pool one foot on one step rather than two
- I am able to get up from a chair with much less effort than before
What does all this indicate?
Well, I am not saying anything yet. But the Vitamin D supplements - both active and inactive - that Dr. Rakesh Sahay, endocrinologist, put me on about a month back are definitely helping. A problem I had for about seven months and was convinced I would have to live with for the rest of my life may just be on its way out.
Keeping my fingers crossed!